Office of Alumni:
Office of Alumni Affairs is a partner to Riphah, its students, and the community and has the potential to serve as a resource for advancement of the University, support and mentoring of students and for the professional development of its members. Its aim is to build lifelong Alumni relationships with Riphah centered around loyalty, mutual support and growth.
Riphah Alumni Association:
The Riphah Alumni – with graduates from all academic programs – forms an integral part of the University. This ever-growing body represents a rich resource base for the university with its huge reservoir of diverse talents and expertise spanning over areas like management, engineering, information technology, economics and social sciences.
The Alumni Office provides an interface for the alumni with the University to provide any assistance that an alumnus may require, for example, placement services, consulting and others. The Office also works closely with the individual alumni associations of each program to organize meaningful and enjoyable events and activities aiming to achieve the following objectives:
- Promoting a strong relationship between Alumni and Riphah .
- Encourage the growth of Riphah in terms of its academic, administrative, cultural and extracurricular activities through appropriate programs.
- Maintain an effective Alumni database, keep its records up-to-date and provide its access to all university users.
- Providing Riphah with insight from the Alumni, into the needs of the communities it serves.
- Provide financial support to Riphah and its programs through a fund.
Mission and Vision:
“The Riphah Alumni Association is founded to build and maintain lifelong relations with the Riphah Alumni through a common platform in order to stimulate interest, build loyalty, increase involvement and generate support for the Riphah International University ”