The weightage of final examination is 20/30% and that of sessional work is 80/70% (where the councils are not involved). The students, who want to opt online examination in lie of physical Final examination of Fall semester 2020, are advised to apply in writing, duly signed by the student and his/her parents, to the Principal/HOD under the following terms & Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- The time of the conduct of the Examination & duration of the paper for Online Examination & Physical Examination will be the same.
- The students will be responsible for their Internet, Internet-related, Electricity & “Moellim”-related and all other issues relating to online examination. There will be no liability/responsibility of the University relating to these matters.
- The students will be solely responsible for any loss due to any issue relating to online examination.
- No extra time for uploading the solved questions will be given in any case.
- The option will be applicable to all the papers.
- Re-examination will not be allowed in any case.
- The last date for submitting the written option, signed by the student & his/her parent, to the Principal/HOD is 31.01.2021 and the last date for withdrawing the application, in writing, is 02.02.2021.
- According to the online policy of the university, if a teacher finds that the student has copied the other student or cut & pasted from the internet or other cheating material used, the teacher has the authority to conduct physical viva on campus in lieu of the paper.
- The applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The application form is available on the website of the campus riphahfsd.edu.pk.
Download application form: